In our effort to help find answers in the 1995 disappearance of Iowa television news anchor Jodi Huisentruit, keeping her case visible and not forgotten is a key focus of FindJodi.
We are grateful for the recent coverage by local, regional and national news media of our memorial gathering on June 27th at KIMT-TV in Mason City, IA.
It was 27 years ago on that day that Jodi was abducted outside her apartment on her way to anchor the morning news at KIMT.
Listen to “Reflecting on 27 Years” on Spreaker.
In the latest FindJodi Podcast episode, team members Scott Fuller and Caroline Lowe share reflections about the event, and the status of the case 27 years after Jodi’s disappearance.
Thanks to these outlets and reporters for highlighting Jodi’s case in recent weeks:
- Missing: TV anchor Jodi Huisentruit never made it to work (NewsNation)
- Memorial marking 27 years since Jodi Huisentruit’s disappearance: ‘This has shook us to our very core’ (KIMT)
- Mason City community gathers to remember Jodi Huisentruit 27 years later (KAAL)
- Friends, coworkers gather to remember 27-year-old Jodi Huisentruit on 27th anniversary of disappearance (KARE)
- 27 years later, investigators still search for answers in Jodi Huisentruit’s case (KTTC)
- After 27 years, TV anchor Jodi Huisentruit now ‘gone as long as she was alive’ (Pioneer Press)
- This weekend marks 27 years since Jodi Huisentruit disappeared (KCCI)
- Remembering Jodi Huisentruit 27 years later (WHO-TV)
- Where is Jodi Huisentruit? Search for news anchor continues 27 years later (FOX 9)
- It’s been 27 years since Jodi Huisintruit disappeared (WCCO Radio)
- An Echo Press Editorial: Closure needed in Huisentruit case (Echo Press)
- Investigator encourages calls about Huisentruit case (Radio Iowa)
- Minnesotans asked to leave porch light on in honor of missing television news anchor (WWJO-FM)
- Mason City, Iowa news anchor Jodi Huisentruit has now been missing 27 years (Y-105)
- 27 Facts About Missing TV Anchor (Podcast By George)
- Finding Jodi Huisentruit (Amy Jauman)
If you have information about Jodi’s case, you can reach the Mason City Police Department at (641) 421-3636. Or you can share information with the Iowa Department of Criminal Investigation (DCI) at (515) 725-6010 or via email at email@example.com.
You can also reach us anonymously at FindJodi: (970) 458-JODI (5634) or via email: Team@FindJodi.com